June 19, 2010

Peoples Pride: Behind the scenes `look-book shoot´

 

During my time in NYC this last winter/spring I got to do lots n lots of great things. One of those things was to experience a look-book shoot for the amazing jeans label Peoples Pride…

 
DSC_2288 

This was my first insight in the work of a stylist (I mean I work as a stylist for my self every day and I think I am doing a decent job… hihi… but I had no idea how different that would be to the actual job of a stylist!).

DSC_2244      DSC_2388 

My roomy from New York was supposed to shoot for a Jeans label called `Peoples Pride´ and asked me some days before, if I´d like to join and work as a stylist, because he valued my sense of style. I was like`hell yeah why on earth wouldn´t I!?´ Just after that I realized ok what exactly do I have to do. I mean I always have the opinion, if you like something there is nothing that could stop me from doing it- and I def love fashion and (nearly) everything about it. 

DSC_1849       DSC_1891

So I started by browsing the net to see what other jeans brands did for their shoots and started my head movie theater to come up with some more ideas….

DSC_2460       DSC_2477  


… to be continued 2morrow! (sorry guys, baking a wedding cake has to go first ^^)

No comments:

"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."
There was an error in this gadget