June 19, 2010

Peoples Pride: Behind the scenes `look-book shoot´

 

During my time in NYC this last winter/spring I got to do lots n lots of great things. One of those things was to experience a look-book shoot for the amazing jeans label Peoples Pride…

 
DSC_2288 

This was my first insight in the work of a stylist (I mean I work as a stylist for my self every day and I think I am doing a decent job… hihi… but I had no idea how different that would be to the actual job of a stylist!).

DSC_2244      DSC_2388 

My roomy from New York was supposed to shoot for a Jeans label called `Peoples Pride´ and asked me some days before, if I´d like to join and work as a stylist, because he valued my sense of style. I was like`hell yeah why on earth wouldn´t I!?´ Just after that I realized ok what exactly do I have to do. I mean I always have the opinion, if you like something there is nothing that could stop me from doing it- and I def love fashion and (nearly) everything about it. 

DSC_1849       DSC_1891

So I started by browsing the net to see what other jeans brands did for their shoots and started my head movie theater to come up with some more ideas….

DSC_2460       DSC_2477  


… to be continued 2morrow! (sorry guys, baking a wedding cake has to go first ^^)

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."