February 25, 2011

Chocolate Fashion – Chocolate Diet


chocolate_fashion4

I am a self confessed chocoholic. So anything even remotely concerning chocolate appeals to my chocoholic sensibility… like the dress above (Salon du Chocolat at Shanghai) or even better, to fit into a nice dress in the first place, a chocolate diet!!! I mean yeeey, that´s what I´ve only been dreaming of!
And who would come with crazy stuff like that!? The Japs… my Japanese roomy told me about this diet, that according to him was a great deal in Japan a few years ago…

The Chocolate diet is a weight-loss plan that includes the daily consumption of limited amounts of dark chocolate. The phrase “chocolate diet” also signifies the consumption of chocolate because of claims of health benefits such as lowering cholesterol.

Soooo guys, I´ll be trying that out… and even if it doesn´t make me skinnier, chocolate def makes me happier!!!

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."