July 23, 2010

Roberto Cavalli: 40th Anniversary

OMG, writing a bachelors-thesis is horrible!!! I am sitting in my apt the whole day and my brain is totally fried by now… :(
Unfortunately that also effects my participation in the fashion (information) world… *sniffsniff*

But, what I didn´t miss (how in the world could I… impossible):

It´s Roberto Cavalli´s 40th Anniversary!!!
I bet everyone knows that he really has provided the world with some amazing gowns. Due to the anniversary you can get a retrospect on the website… I sooo recommend to check that out!!!
The gowns shown in the virtual museum are stunning, stunning, stunning!!!


CavalliSS2000

Cavalli0708

CavalliAnni

Die Welt ist grad eigentlich gar nicht schön, denn meine Birne ist total Matsch und ich kann keinen klaren Gedanken fassn… da sieht man mal was eine Bachelor-Arbeit alles mit einem Menschen machen kann… :(

Dank des 40 jährigen Jubiläums von Roberto Cavalli, bin ich aber doch mal wieder von purer Schönheit überzeugt worden!

Aufgrund des Jubiläums wurde auf der homepage eine kleiner Rückblick und ein virtuelles Museum eingerichtet. Als ich die Kleider gesehen habe bin ich dahin geschmolzen- eines atemberaubender als das nächste! Wahnsinn, wirklich!

One of the anniversary limited edition products! Love the snake part, that really rocks!!!

cavalli02

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."