July 06, 2010

Men´s fashion: Bye bye guys


louis-vuitton-bkst08
etro17galliano-bstge08giorgio-armani32
giorgio-armani50hermes01givenchy35
liberty-of-london03louis-vuitton33louis-vuitton39jpg-bstge05icebergV-Neck 

That was actually the first time I really engaged myself in men´s fashion… and I have to admit I liked it. ;) Not only because of the obviously cute guys, but also because of the quite amazing fashion. Above I selected some of my fav looks/pics.

Louis Vuitton bstage, Etro, Galliano bstage, 2x Armani, Hermés, Givenchy, Liberty of London, 2x Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier bstage and last but not least Iceberg, which proofed me wrong hating guys with too low v-necks!

Es war wirklich interessant sich genauer mit der Männermode auseinander zu setzen. Klar wusste ich, dass die Designer auch in dem Bereich einiges auf dem Kasten haben und es wirklich schöne Mode gibt, aber das die Men´s Fashion Week soviel mehr her gibt, hätte ich nicht gedacht!

Na da freue ich mich ja schon auf die nächsten Männer Fashion Shows!!! ;)

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."