April 08, 2010

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

… after a period of drought (and after “managerizing” my resume) I received one respond after another. Yeeeeha!

Considering the fact that I applied for a unpaid intern position I shouldn´t have been nervous at all. Reality looked different- I was extremely nervous! Well, I have a simple reason to explain that. It was not due to the “small” position I wanted, but to the fact that it was a “big” company that was offering it! RODARTE!

The following week the BIG names did not find an end:
Versace, Jill Stuart, Marchesa, Next(PR)…
hahaha

No comments:

"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."
There was an error in this gadget