April 13, 2010

Bebe: “Rockin' the festival fashion!”

Currently Bebe is running an campaign with the Kardashians. They call it style beats and the ad says: “From the coolest music to the hottest styles, get dressed to rock the look.”
As my blog is called rock-a-blog I thought I have to take a look at that.
I wish I hadn´t, cause it´s really shockingly boooooring!!! None of the cloth are slightly rockin´!bebe

 

However, the most surprising thing about this shitty campaign is, that the cloth are from Bebe. And normally they do have some fancy and stuff. A lot with leather, studs and all those things that would def go as stylish and rockin´!
Sad sad sad… well, maybe next time! Guess Bebe should have asked ACDC for some advice (not the Kardashians)! ;)

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."