April 13, 2010

Bebe: “Rockin' the festival fashion!”

Currently Bebe is running an campaign with the Kardashians. They call it style beats and the ad says: “From the coolest music to the hottest styles, get dressed to rock the look.”
As my blog is called rock-a-blog I thought I have to take a look at that.
I wish I hadn´t, cause it´s really shockingly boooooring!!! None of the cloth are slightly rockin´!bebe

 

However, the most surprising thing about this shitty campaign is, that the cloth are from Bebe. And normally they do have some fancy and stuff. A lot with leather, studs and all those things that would def go as stylish and rockin´!
Sad sad sad… well, maybe next time! Guess Bebe should have asked ACDC for some advice (not the Kardashians)! ;)

No comments:

"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."
There was an error in this gadget