November 28, 2010

Japan: Exhibition with Ganglion


During my time in Tokyo there was also a fashion exhibition taking place. As I was working with one of the brands showing there, the design brand Ganglion, I managed to get some more insights…

IMG_3027

IMG_2975IMG_2976

The exhibition however offered less than I expected. Most of the stuff wasn´t really that different. No craziness, no fancy eyecatching stuff… :(
Anyway, the day working there was great because of the ppl of Ganglion and- the cookies! I mean where the h*** do you get cookies in the shape of shoes or handbags!?! Hihihi that totally rocks!

top1IMG_2974
top61gangl


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."