November 14, 2010

DressCamp Fashion Show: Front row seat


My invitation and goody bag… yeeey my very very first time I sat first row at a fashion show! OMG, me Victoria Reinsch in the front row!!!

IMG_3206

IMG_3172 IMG_3178
IMG_3181 IMG_3184
IMG_3190 IMG_3192
IMG_3193 IMG_3180

Ok admittedly possibly not the best show ever to be seen… the models, well, let´s say not my taste… the shoes, well, let´s say not my taste… and well, too big… and the cloth, well, nice but not great.
But still, it was for me it was great!!!!!!!

IMG_3188 

And this is it, the official proof- my knee in the front row! ;)

No comments:

"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."
There was an error in this gadget