August 26, 2010

Top Trends: Rockin´pieces

-ENGLISH-

To begin with, once again I think this is a season to basically wear anything you like. If you combine it with some nice accessories or fur scarfs or what so ever you can make your look fashionable!

rivers
(Everything Rivers Island)

However, some things are def going to be around more than others. First: Fur, Fur, Fur! Weather PETA likes it or not, fur is going to be back in fashion (and I think the next, especially winter seasons to come)! Second: Chinos are still on their high. Wearable in various colors and types. Third: Heels are supposed to be higher than high, that´s why I consider Plateaus and Wedges… or Plateau Wedges (^^) as very important. Fourth: Army, and in this category I put anything from camouflage to khaki. Regardless if it´s a parker, coat or shirt, the army stuff is really rockin it! Fifth: I am still deeply and madly in love with animal prints and in particular leo. Some of the leo cloth, or shoes as well, are so great, I just can´t stop myself from loving it. A friend of mine just re-bought a pair of leo print All Stars for me (the pair before broke on a hiking trip (ok I know who wears Chucks for hiking!?… only me)). See pic below (of the old pair ^^).

IMG_0233

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."