May 29, 2010

Marc Jacobs: Banging testimonial!?

 

Well well well, I am not really sure if I like the ad for the new fragrance by Jacobs or not!?

“Once I agreed to be the model, I couldn’t see what I would wear to express this. We tried it with clothes, but it didn’t work. Then Juergen had the idea for the silver Mylar, and it all came together. The silver Mylar also gives it that flash, that bang.”


marc-jacobs-ad01


Kiss, kiss, bang, bang…
He def has some bang (and I guess nothing to hide *hahaha*), but does this match to his image!?

However, as crazy/cool as the ad is ppl are definitely talkin about the campaign- marketing strategy worked out just fine! ^^

Kiss, Kiss, BANG, BANG!

No comments:


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."