March 23, 2010

About time

Get this party started on a Monday night, everybody ´s waidin for this blog to arrive… ;)

It was about time to start this blog- finally I could solve the name issue and I feel quite good with "Rock a Blog", cause it resembles what I am going to do- I am going to rock a blog!

The main topic is going to be fashion and all about it- however the focus will be about ideas and the work behind “the scenes” from the little interns perspective… (ok this sounds a little like `The devil wears Prada´… wait, oh yeah it actually kinda is…)

Let´s get started… rock it baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you a lot of fun and success with this blog! I'm sure you'll rock it! ;)


"See, the poor dream all their lives of getting enough to eat and looking like the rich.
And what do the rich dream of?

Losing weight and looking like the poor."